Can I do a top up course in UK?

Ilford, London East, GB Check with seller

This listing is expired!
9 months ago 40 hits ID #91058


A top up course is the equivalent of a final year (Level H) in a BA (Hons), or BSc (Hons) degree, perfect for students who already spent two years completing a Higher National Diploma (HND), a two-year Foundation degree, or any equivalent qualification.

UK top-up degrees offer students a wonderful, time-saving option that enables them to continue learning up to the Honours level, without the need to start from scratch on a three-year Honours programme.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet