For Sale








Certificate of Sponsorship License - ICS Legal

Check with seller


All non-EEA nationals are moved to the UK to work or study must have a sponsoring organization. Once a sponsor has been granted a sponsorship license by the UK Border Agency (UKBA), the sponsor will need to assess what type of Certificate of Sponsorship is required for the migrant – ‘restricted’ or ‘unrestricted’.

Restricted Certificates of Sponsorship:

This applies to all migrants applying for a visa from outside the UK. Points will be awarded based on the following:

• Priority is given to those roles on the shortage occupation list.

• Then to those who apply to work in a role which requires a PhD. and is in the research field.

• Then to those who have carried out a resident labour market test. Note that the higher the salary, the more points will be awarded.

Unrestricted Certificates of Sponsorship:

Unrestricted certificates can be allocated to the following individuals:

• Intra Company Transfers;

• Tier 2 migrants extending their stay with their original employer;

• Tier 2 migrants with valid leave extending their stay by switching to a new employer;

• Those admitted in another visa category and applying to switch in-country into the Tier 2 (general) category;

• Where transitional arrangements for those already in the United Kingdom as a Tier 2 migrant or work permit holder apply;

• Those seeking admission to fill a vacancy attracting a salary of £150,000 or more; or

• Tier 2 Sports People or Ministers of Religion.

You can read more information on the following:

Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet