Claim For Disrepair

Property Services Vale of Glamorgan, WA 1 month ago

Seller has not uploaded any pictures


Renting a Poorly Maintained
Council or Housing Association
You have a Legal Right to live in a safe and repair-free home
Our Housing Disrepair Experts can help you claim up to
£10,000 in Compensation and ensure
the repairs are carried out

Please note: we’re not able to help you if you are a tenant
renting from a private landlord



Vale of Glamorgan, WA Battersea House, Gower Road, Upper Killay, SA2 7DZ

31 hits 0 comments ID #99026

About the seller 1 month ago
Registered 1 month ago