Claim For Disrepair

Swansea, WA Check with seller

7 months ago 28 hits ID #99284


Renting a Poorly Maintained
Council or Housing Association
You have a Legal Right to live in a safe and repair-free home
Our Housing Disrepair Experts can help you claim up to
£10,000 in Compensation and ensure
the repairs are carried out

Please note: we’re not able to help you if you are a tenant
renting from a private landlord


Comments 0

No comments has been added yet