For Sale








This listing is expired!

Do You Need Permission To Take A Child Abroad?|DNS Accountants

Check with seller

Description 51 views

If an individual desires to take a child abroad, he/she must get consent of everybody with parental responsibility of a child. An individual will also be required to file in an application to the court for authorization to seek permission to take a child abroad.
Trade Safely! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. See our Trade Safely page for more information on trading safely.
Vidit Agarwal DNS Accountants is an award winning UK based accountancy firm that provides full range of accountancy services, payroll accounting, bookkeeping, self-assessment tax return, year-end accounting service to contractors/freelancer/sole trader and private limited companies across the UK. Posting for 3+ years

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet