For Sale








EEA Family Permit, UK Family Visa, UK Family Sponsorship

Check with seller


The sort of visa required for an individual wishing to remain in the UK subject to qualification on the premise that they have a relative or mate who has inconclusive leave to stay in the UK is known as a 'group of a settled individual visa' and are legitimate for a long time and a half year.

Who is an EEA Family Permit suitable for?

The permit is suitable for a non-EEA national who is:

• The mate or common accomplice of an EEA or Swiss national;

• A relative (kid or grandkid) of the EEA national or their life partner/common accomplice under 21 years old;

• A reliant relative (youngster or grandkid) of the EEA national or their companion/common accomplice matured 21 and over;

• A needy relative in the rising line (for example guardians or grandparents) of an EEA or Swiss national or his/her life partner or common accomplice.

EEA Family Permit Requirements

EEA Family Permit applicants must satisfy the following requirements:

• The EEA-national accomplice must exercise their Treaty rights in the UK - for example independent work, study, business;

• The non-EEA relative and the EEA national should either be legitimately hitched to one another (wedded couples) or have the option to give proof of living respectively inside the latest two years (unmarried couples);

• The non-EEA relative and the EEA national probably met as of now;

• The non-EEA relative and the EEA national must show purpose to live respectively;

• The non-EEA relative and the EEA national must venture to every part of the UK together, or the EEA national should as of now be in the UK;

• The nuclear family should not be reliant on open assets while in the United Kingdom.

To read more information about UK visa refusal Visit:

Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet