EEA Permanent Residency

Travel Services London Central, GB 3 months ago


EEA Permanent Residency is a license of a person to get the permanent residence card to stay in UK for indefinite amount of leave. For that one needs to be an outsider of EEA or Switzerland so that they can apply.
12 hits 0 comments ID #84527

About the seller

Visa Simple
Visa Simple 1 year ago
Visa Simple
Registered 1 year ago