For Floaters Surgery in London Contact Mahi Muqit.

London Central, GB Free

8 months ago 14 hits ID #109638


If floaters are affecting your vision and clear up on their own, a type ofsurgery called a vitrectomy can be carried out.

Hurry up to contact (02037000556) your surgeon Mr Mahi Muqit if you require further information about this.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet