For Sale









Get SIA CCTV Training and be a part of private security industry

Check with seller

Description 27 views

If want to be a part of Private Security industry in UK, First Aid course can give you an extra edge.
Emergency First Aid at Work qualification is essential for you, if you want get the SIA door supervisor license. And guess what, with First Aid course and Door supervisor license you can get excellent jobs in the licensed premises.
SIA provides two different First aid courses.
• Emergency first Aid at Work Level 2 ( course duration of one day)
• Emergency First Aid at Work Level 3 ( Course duration of three days)
The First Aid course prepares Individuals to provide treatment in emergency situations, if a person injures himself or falls ill.
Content of the course
The level 2 first Aid course is 1-day long and prepares you to act decisively in emergency situation.
This first aid course covers the following topics:
• Taking Charge and Summoning help
• Priorities in First aid
• Controlling bleeding
• Epilepsy
• Poisoning
• Burns and Scalds
Though online classes are available for the first aid course, but in order to obtain certificate you have to attend practical training and offline assessment.
Why First aid course is necessary
If you are working at a particular venue, you may need valid first aid certificate according to the regulations of SIA. Usually a separated first aider is not hired by the companies, so you can land on the job if you have first aid course training.
Importance of first Aid
In emergency situations a first aider’s duty is to provide the first line of treatment, even before the professional help arrives.
Documents required to get train in SIA first aid course
There are two sets of documents, namely, Group A and Group B. You need to provide one document from group A, and two documents from group B along with two Passport sized Photographs.
Group A:
• Current and valid UK passport
• Signed valid passport of any other nationality
• Driving licencephotocard if it was issued by the DVLA in Great Britain.
• Driving licencephotocard and its paper counterpart issued by the DVA in Northern Ireland.
• UK original birth certificate issued within 12 months of birth
• UK biometric residence permit card
Group B:
• Bank or building society statement issued within the last three months.
• Utility bill issued within the last three months
• A credit card statement sent to your current address within the last three months
• Council Tax statement issued in the last 12 months.
• Mortgage statement issued in the last 12 months.
• Letter from H.M. Revenue & Customs, Department of Work and Pensions, employment service, or local authority issued within the last three months. You can submit more than one letter as long as each is issued by a different Government department or a different local authority.
• P45 statement of income for tax purposes on leaving a job issued in the last 12 months.
• P60 annual statement of income for tax purposes issued in the last 12 months.
• Current UK driving licence – paper version (not the paper counterpart to a photocard).
• Driving licencephotocard (without a paper counterpart) issued by the DVA in Northern Ireland.
• Pension, endowment or ISA statement issued in last 12 months.
• Valid UK firearms licence with photo
It is already expected applicants for a close protection license to complete a first aid qualification before taking their licence-linked training. It is expected now expect applicants for a door supervisor or security guard licence to do the same.
You will need to do this if either of the following apply:
• you are applying for a license for the first time
• it has been longer than 3 years since you last held a license for that activity
From 1 October 2021, you will also need to do this if you are renewing your license.
The qualification must be an Emergency First Aid at Work qualification or equivalent.
The requirement for first aid training will improve your skills as an SIA license holder. It will not change the obligations you have when responding to an emergency.
What do we mean by “equivalent”?
We will accept other qualifications that comply with the relevant guidance from the Health and Safety Executive. Some examples are:
• First Aid at Work (FAW)
• First Person on Scene (FPOS)
• First Response Emergency Care (FREC)
Hope you understood the Importance and how to get a first Aid training. Now let’s see, when you pass the course, how to get the License:
Worried About the Exams?
Well, there is no need to stress out. SIA First Aid course leading to level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work license is fairly simple. Everything you need to know for the examination is covered in the SIA First Aid course and your expert instructor will fully prepare you for success in the tests. Statistically, majority of learners will pass the SIA First Aid Course exam in the first attempt. Sounds easy, No?
This is an entry level course. So, you don’t need a formal qualification to apply. To be eligible for the SIA Emergency First Aid at Work License, you need to successfully complete the SIA First Aid Course. PLUS, you must be over 18 years of age, have the right to work in UK and have passed a criminal check.
How do you apply for SIA Emergency First Aid at Work License?
“Applying for a license” may sound complicated, but trust us, IT IS VERY SIMPLE. You just need to pass the First aid course, complete the license procedure in the SIA website, complete identity checks, and you are good to have a SIA Emergency First Aid at Work license valid for three years.
At the completion of SIA First Aid Training, your application for the license will cost you 210 pounds. You need to provide documents to prove your identity (Passport, Driving licenses etc.) and two recent passport sized Photographs.
According to SIA website once you pay the fee it may take up to 25 working days to get your license.
Please Note, the License you get, will be valid for a period of three years. After the validity is expired you have to apply for the renewal of the License. In the meantime, you may add a few SIA Licenses (i.e. SIA Door operator License) to your arsenal and make yourself a formidable candidate with avenues for better jobs in the security industry. For more details click the link :
Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. See our Trade Safely page for more information on trading safely.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet