Hire EEA Immigration Solicitors - M & A Solicitors

Legal & Conveyancing York, North Yorkshire, GB 5 months ago


"European Economic Area (EEA) citizens can apply for a registration certificate if they are living in the UK as a “qualified person”. Hire us, our EEA immigration solicitors can help you EEA Registration Certificates & Residence Permits and more.
Call us on (01904) 666 888 for a no-obligation conversation about your situation.


Check with seller

York, North Yorkshire, GB 14 Clifford Street York North Yorkshire United Kingdom YO1 9RD

18 hits 0 comments ID #73445

About the seller

Desmond Greenstreet
Desmond Greenstreet 11 months ago
Desmond Greenstreet
Registered 11 months ago