How do I claim Overpaid Tax Refunds from HMRC?

Harrow, London North West, GB Check with seller

This listing is expired!
7 months ago 43 hits ID #94075


If you have overpaid tax then you need to tell HMRC before you leave, you can claim for Overpaid Tax Refunds by filling in form P85 and send it to HMRC Include parts 2 and 3 of your P45. You can Contact HMRC before filling in the form and they will tell you what other information you need to provide. Read more information and get a free consultation.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet