For Sale








Posted: 6 months ago Preston, Lancashire, GB

If Your Belongings Are Not Insured When Moving Home, Talk To The Insurance Broker

Check with seller


If you are searching online for something such as “how to protect my personal effects”, it may be that you are looking for contents insurance for your home. Alternatively, you may be moving house and worried about damage in transit. This may already be covered if you have contents insurance, but then again, it may not. If you are not covered for this, then talk to us at The Insurance Broker and we can handle it.
Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms and further details. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.
The Insurance Broker Limited The Insurance Broker is a company based in Lancashire and is a specialist in moving insurance, in particular for those who are moving abroad and need shipping insurance. Posting for 7+ months

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet