For Sale








Seller has not uploaded any pictures

party wall surveyor London

Check with seller

Description 10 views

Did you know about the Party Wall etc Act 1996? Basically, this act is for those who have the same wall between two houses. If anyone of the owner wants to start construction in their house, firstly they will give notice to the adjoining owner. Instead of giving notice directly, you should hire the Party Wall Surveyor. According to my Experience, Arun Associates is the best place to hire a party wall surveyor in London. For more detail visit:
Trade Safely! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. See our Trade Safely page for more information on trading safely.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet