For Sale








Seller has not uploaded any pictures

Tier 1 Investor Visa & Immigration Advice Service | ICS Legal

Check with seller


A refusal of an entry clearance application as a Tier 1 Investor is challenged by way of Administrative Request to the Entry Clearance Manager (ECM). If the refusal is maintained by the Entry Clearance Manager, then the same can be challenged by way of Judicial Review in High Court. Upon successful application, the applicant is granted leave to enter for 3 years and 4 months.
You can apply under the investor category now if you are:
1. In the United Kingdom and want to make an initial application as an investor (known as switching).
2. Already in the United Kingdom as a Tier 1 Investor or as an investor under the former category, and want to extend your permission to stay within the Tier 1 Investor category
What you can do and what you cannot do under this category:
1. You can invest £2,000,000 or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and the trading UK registered companies. You will be able to work or study in the UK.
2. You can apply for indefinite leave to remain after 2 years if you invest £10 million or after 3 years if you have invested £5 million.
Extending your leave to remain:
1. There has been a number of immigration changes as well as changes to the specified documents required.
2. If you have been granted leave to remain prior to the changes in 6th of November 2014, there are certain rules which apply to your extension of leave as well as your application to become a settled person.
Investor visas & indefinite leave to remain (ILR):

The length of time required to qualify for ILR/permanent residence depends on the amount of investment, as follows:

• Investment of £2 Million
• Investment of £5 million
• Investment of £10 million

You can read more information on the following:
Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet