Tier 2 Sponsor Licence Application

Legal & Conveyancing London Central, GB 1 week ago


Want to recruit globally? Needs guidance on it? If your company wants to hire the skilled labor from the other countries then you have to apply for Tier 2 sponsor licence application. A Y & J Solicitors professionals will offer guidance for the complete process, how much time it will take and what documents are required for it. To know more, visit our site.

London Central, GB 2nd Floor, South Wing, 53-64 Chancery Lane, London. WC2A 1QS. United Kingdom WC2A 1QS

6 hits 0 comments ID #102052

About the seller

A Y & J Solicitors
A Y & J Solicitors 5 months ago
A Y & J Solicitors
2nd Floor, South Wing, 53-64 Chancery Lane, https://www.ayjsolicitors.com/
Registered 5 months ago