UK partner visa- what is that?

Manchester, Greater Manchester, GB Check with seller

This listing is expired!
Seller has not uploaded any pictures
1 year ago 17 hits ID #69040


If you are a British citizen or a holder of ILR visa then your marriage partner or spouse also need a visa in order to join you in UK and that visa is known as UK partner visa. You and your partner need to fulfil some of the certain requirements in order to get that visa.

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet