Unmarried Partner Visa - UK Spouse Visa Advice | ICS Legal

Legal & Conveyancing London North West, GB 1 month ago

Seller has not uploaded any pictures


This immigration category enables unmarried partners of persons present and permanent in the UK who have lived together in a heterosexual or same-sex relationship for at least two years, to apply to join their partner in the UK.
How to qualify
In order to qualify you will need to show that you are the (unmarried) partner of a person present and permanent or being admitted for settlement in the UK and you will need to prove that you have been living together in a heterosexual or same-sex relationship for at least two years. You will also need to prove that you selected to live together permanently in the future.
You and your partner have to be 18 years or older in order to apply for the visa.
A minimum income threshold of £18,600 is needed in order to sponsor the settlement of the partner, with a higher threshold for any children, also sponsored: £22,400 for one child and an additional £2,400 for each further child.
Length of stay and right to work

For applications submitted before 9 July 2012:
The visa will be accepted for a period of 27 months.
The unmarried partner visa will be accepted for a period of 30 months, after which an application can be made for an extension of another 30 months, which should take the applicant to the accepting period of 60 months for indefinite leave to remain in the UK.
You will be entitled to work freely in the United Kingdom.
You can read more information on the following: https://www.spousevisa.net/unmarried-partner-visa/
Check with seller

London North West, GB ICS Legal, Suite 11 City Business Centre Lower Road, London SE16 2XB

6 hits 0 comments ID #95867

About the seller

ICS Legal
ICS Legal 1 month ago
ICS Legal
Registered 1 month ago