For Sale








Posted: 6 months ago Preston, Lancashire, GB

You Need Your Contents Insured When Moving

Check with seller


When you move house, you need to make sure that you have house moving insurance to cover any possible damage in transit. It is possible that your belongings may be covered by your contents insurance, but then again this may not be the case. Your removals company may also have insurance, but it can be very low – around £40 or £50. You may need to take out additional cover. Talk to us at The Insurance Broker.
Always stay safe! It is safer when you trade locally, you see the goods before paying. Avoid using payment / transfer methods such as Western Union, this is the same as sending cash to someone. If you do not trade locally use a service such as PayPal, this can offer you some protection, see for terms and further details. If it is a business that you are purchasing from, paying with a credit card can offer you some protection too.
The Insurance Broker Limited The Insurance Broker is a company based in Lancashire and is a specialist in moving insurance, in particular for those who are moving abroad and need shipping insurance. Posting for 6+ months

Comments 0

No comments has been added yet